Feedback on referees decisions.

I would be nice in future FMs to see somesort of post match feedback regarding the refereeing decisions made in a game. I just had 2 penalties against my team (both scored) and 2 goals from my team chalked off. Regarding one of the chalked off goals, the commentary said "x might feel that goal should of stood" or something, then in the press conference, i was asked what I though of the goal that "probably should have stood". I took it from these that there was a mistake made by the ref, and that the goal should have stood, so I said that, resulting in me being repremanded by the FA and it saying "replays show the ref made the right decision".

Well hellooooo? How are we meant to know if the goal should have stood or not? Would be nice if we could be actually informed if the goal should/should not have stood, so that we can say the right thing in the P/C.

Also, I would like some info regarding whether or not the refs are actually cabable of making mistakes? I remember in PES, if you were offside, you were offside, even if it was by the minutest of margins. It would be nice to know that there is a human element to the ref system!

It does say in the post match analysis next to the man of the match how the referee did. For example it will say "X had a good game and didn't make any major mistakes" or "X had a poor game and wrongly gave a penalty"

I see. I should look before typing lol.

Archived