Major Annoyance

PLEASE take out the feature of Chairmen accepting bids without your input. I know its supposed to be realistic, but at least in real life, a Manager could talk to the Chairman and try to convince him that the player is needed. In the last 3 Seasons in my Celtic game, i've lost 4 first 11 players, and 3 potential World Class players, all because of this, and NEVER was the offer high enough that it was 'too good to turn down', the highest was 10m, and that was for a French International MC, who had a potential of 199 in Genie Scout, and had been a starter for me for 4 Seasons. It's ruining my game, im having enough trouble getting past the last 16 in the Champions League without losing players all over the place.

PLEASE take out the feature of Chairmen accepting bids without your input. I know its supposed to be realistic, but at least in real life, a Manager could talk to the Chairman and try to convince him that the player is needed.

i dont agree it should be taken out, but i agree that there should be a few ways to convince the chairman that the player is needed and should be given a few more seasons at the club, to help the club progress.

Archived