Computer- Unrealistic Signings

I'm inter milan and in my first season, so far barca and real have both came to me with offers for Maicon but why would they need another rb? they have Alves and Ramos and none of them are injured :S surely they could spend there money on a place that needs to be improved?:S

Its not unrealistic in the sense that maicon is a top player but i know what your saying as it seems a problem with the AI As they dont realize how many good players they have in same position

So they have one good player each, it's natural to want a quality backup, this transfer makes perfect sense. What if they get an injury the day after the transfer deadline? If they signed 7 right backs, then I'd be worried.

Maicon is probably the third best right back in the world, or was before he was completely embarrassed by Gareth Bale this wouldn't ever happen in real life....

Why's that then look at man city there a prime example as we speak, just signed agureo and they already have tevez balotelli dzeko adebayor bellamy

Well first of all, Adebayor and Bellamy were both loaned out last year plus the reason the signed aguero is because there afraid tevez is going to leave..... and so lets say Real madrid want a back up keeper do you really think there going to buy someone basically as good lets say petr cech?

Well first of all, Adebayor and Bellamy were both loaned out last year plus the reason the signed aguero is because there afraid tevez is going to leave..... and so lets say Real madrid want a back up keeper do you really think there going to buy someone basically as good lets say petr cech?

Yeah ade and Bellamy were loaned out last year but whats that got to do with now there city players at moment and i'd be very surprised if tevez go's now, and if Madrid were to buy a new keeper i dare say he be at peter cech level then some 3rd divison level keeper

Archived