To Sell or Not to Sell that is the question.

So Edin Dzeko has become my captain and is loved by everyone in my first team. He has also been scoring 20+ goals for the past 3 seasons. He is currently 29 years old so his price wont go up much higher. He is valued at 20.5 million pounds.

The reason why I am currently considering selling him is that I have Lionel Messi coming in on a free and that means that I need to change my formation to 1 striker only playing and Sergio Aguero is the one I use as my main striker.

I have 2 very promising young strikers coming into the squad one has just broken through in the past month but I am unsure as to whether he can really do the business like Dzeko. Also both of those youngsters are poachers and Dzeko is currently my only target man so it would restrict me quite a bit when it comes to attacking.

However here is the thing if I don't sell him then he will be on the bench for the majority of my games, his value will decrease and he will become upset.

If my team didn't love him there would be no question of what I would do but I don't want to upset the harmony of my team which is at 98% right now.

So suggestions?

If you have faith in the two youngsters example: Aguero gets injured and you sold Dzeko....

If not then keep him throw him on as subtitute as many times you can, give him cup, and lower champions league games, etc if you can give him 20+ games in a season he wont be unhappy (remember 13 games in the premier league is enough for a winners medal, if the team wins it of course)

Archived