Should I sleep with the director's wife?

So here is the deal,

I have played CM/FM for quite sometime and since the stadium naming was added I always thought it would be great to have the stadium named after me,as I have seen a few people do it I thought I could also do it.

I started my save with Ipswich(I always do even though I am not a fan),I have now been there for 10 years,have won the Premiership 6 times,the CL(or CC)3 times and ofc numerous other cups,I am also listed as a legend in the club information.

Now it took me a few years to get them to even expand the current stadium let alone build a new stadium(was funny as they finally expanded the old 1 by 6000 seats only to decide to build a new stadium the following year,crazy board).

Anyway with the success I have had at the club,they are now listed as "rich" they are the top club in Europe everything going great..I think I am nailed on to have the stadium named after me..

...once the new stadium is built they name it..."Ipswich stadium".

I am just wondering is there more you have to do or does it come down to pure luck or dice roll if the stadium is named after you?

Edit-sorry had to add...the title was basically if it would help to sleep with the director's wife :p

I'd definitely say you'd need to achieve a heck of a lot more than that. Sir Alex is undoubtedly a legend at Manchester United having one three times more Premier League titles yet he is certainly a long way off having Old Trafford, or even a stand, named after him.

Well using that logic half the stands in England would not be named after x players or managers,I think it has a lot more to do with the fact "Old Trafford" will always be "Old Trafford".

Also this is a game and I am pretty sure Ipswich Town will never be winning the CL and Premiership year after year......I am sure if you offered any Ipswich fan that they would say "you can call the stadium anything you please" :p

Surely sleeping with the director's wife would get you sacked! Maybe thats why they wont name it after you, they just cant trust you to keep your trousers up ;)

Was thinking more along the lines of she was so happy she talked her man into it ;)

Ok, just dont get caught. With no news of the world anymore you should be alright. lol.

Lmao,

Mah still The Sun I guess.....I suppose I could sleep with the editor's wife to solve that problem....man my wife is going to be pleased....

most new stadiums seem to be named after the club first. After another 20 seasons they should start to consider a new stadium and that one would be more likely to be names after you. I mean really if you look at stands etc that are named after people, most have left the club

Makes me think that FM should present you option on the news page:

"You have a chance to sleep with director's wife. If you please her, she could persuade his husband to name the stadium after you. If you get caught, her husband will sack you. Will you take that chance?"

And then it's a roll of dice after clicking "Yes", what news you'll see next, whether it will be sport pages announcing that "Ipswich Town names stadium after famous manager" or The Sun writing article about "interesting love triangle in Ipswich Town management that cost manager his job"

Liverpool named a new stadium after me, just 7 seasons into the game. I had won 5 leagues and a couple of ECCs, but I think I had just become a legend in the few weeks before the announcement that they were to name it after their greatest ever manager, me. Even though I disagree with this, I was probably 3rd after Bill and Bob.

I guess sometimes it's down to luck. Even being a legend and getting amazing success doesn't always guarantee they will name it after you.

Archived