FOOTBALL MANAGER 2012 ideas

-better graphic and match engine,more realistic

-better press conference

- include more leagues like macedonian

-option to build youth academies

-better stadiums and more realistic(crowd)

...-better negotiations

-more relationship with players,staff,board (you can go with player to restaurant on lunch, and more more other options .... )

-option to go with the team on preparations (training camp)

-when you won A trophy option to watch the ceremony after the match

- more interactions with the fans and referees

-training section should be improved .if we could see players training it would help us find more about the players. choose specific exercises and testing some tactics during training.

-option you to put the price on the tickets for each match

-option you to sign sponsors

-option more to control the finnances (merchandise)

My wishes are:

1.) API - so that the community can expand the game.

2.) Make all the leagues and competitions customizable. No more hard coded leagues / competitions / nations. Something that would enable us to create a world league with our own competitions.

-better graphic and match engine,more realistic

-better press conference

- include more leagues like macedonian

-option to build youth academies

-better stadiums and more realistic(crowd)

...-better negotiations

-more relationship with players,staff,board (you can go with player to restaurant on lunch, and more more other options .... )

-option to go with the team on preparations (training camp)

-when you won A trophy option to watch the ceremony after the match

- more interactions with the fans and referees

-training section should be improved .if we could see players training it would help us find more about the players. choose specific exercises and testing some tactics during training.

-option you to put the price on the tickets for each match

-option you to sign sponsors

-option more to control the finnances (merchandise)

All bolded are a no from me. Already died a death. Its Football Manager not Football Cairman.

All bolded are a no from me. Already died a death. Its Football Manager not Football Cairman.

bit of an ignorant comment really. You should say in your opinion they wont work because in my opinion they will.

Personally I think there are some great ideas here, particularly the training idea. Although I dont see that being implemented as soon as FM2012 as it would be quite comprehensive.

I would like to see the game improved visually, I think the spreadsheet type format is good but more graphics can only improve the game. So keep the same format but add more visuals. We are in 2012 and the game has been going for nearly 20 years, its about time we saw players celebrating league wins and make achievements look more like.... an achievement (rather than that same old 3 comments from the boards and fans after winning anything).

bit of an ignorant comment really. You should say in your opinion they wont work because in my opinion they will.

That was his opinion. Quite clearly. He is entitled to it, and shouldn't need to defend that. "It's a no from me" is good enough for Peter, Duncan, Theo and Deborah - so it's good enough for Mr Linguist.

Celebrating leagues wins is purely cosmetic. Might be sexy the first time, but you'd soon be skipping it the next time you won something.

Personally I think there are some great ideas here, particularly the training idea. Although I dont see that being implemented as soon as FM2012 as it would be quite comprehensive.

I would like to see the game improved visually, I think the spreadsheet type format is good but more graphics can only improve the game. So keep the same format but add more visuals. We are in 2012 and the game has been going for nearly 20 years, its about time we saw players celebrating league wins and make achievements look more like.... an achievement (rather than that same old 3 comments from the boards and fans after winning anything).

Its not really ignroant is it. Just my opinion. And TBF a search would help and the future ideas thread is only a couple down. Like I said, its already been 'discussed' a million times and died a death.

Yes there are some good ideas though, like training camps, but again its already been discussed many times.

Some of the ideas are already in the game aswell. Like trying out tactics during training. Surely this comes under match preparation training. After all you can include 3 tactics to get familiar with.

More training options is a good idea. Like specific routines and so on. Also better press conferences. All of the others are just graphic based ideas. Yes in theory they are good ideas and im sure they will be implemented sooner or later, but I'd much rather SI concentrate on getting the gameplay up to scratch and actually think about their new 'features' properly before putting half finished, poorly thought out features into the game.

That was his opinion. Quite clearly. He is entitled to it, and shouldn't need to defend that. "It's a no from me" is good enough for Peter, Duncan, Theo and Deborah - so it's good enough for Mr Linguist.

Celebrating leagues wins is purely cosmetic. Might be sexy the first time, but you'd soon be skipping it the next time you won something.

Why dont we just get rid of the 3d match engine while we are at it and the logos and kits. Who needs player pictures??? ... we might as well play the game in black and white

Why dont we just get rid of the 3d match engine while we are at it and the logos and kits. Who needs player pictures??? ... we might as well play the game in black and white

If it means more time for SI to get their features to actually work and implement them properly then yes im up for that. They dont need to include player pictures, kits and logo's anyway. There are already more than enough megapacks going round to cater for all of that. Even SI's own images get replaced by better images anyway.

Please post lists of ideas in the following thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/24018-Wishlist-What-you-would-like-to-see-in-future-versions-of-the-game.-All-list-ideas-in-here.

If you have one specific idea you wish to discuss, and note it should actually be a discussion not just "better graphics", then please start a thread for that idea.

Archived