Champions Cup homegrown player registration

Right, i've been playing this particular game for a while now and am in 2030 with Real madrid, i took over half way through the season and in january was asked to make any changes to my champions cup player reg, i tryed to just keep it nas it was but it told me i needed atleast 8 players trained in spain, so i tryed to rectify this but i only have 3 possible changes, so i cant get 8 players registered and i cant unregister enough people to make up for it... i really dont want to leave this game but ive been trying to work around it, even if it means dropping out the champs league for the season i dont care.

Please any suggestions?

Thanks, but how does the assman achieve what the OP couldn't?

The thing is, most players dont read the rules before hand so they dont actually understand the registration rules. If you dont have enough HG players you just leave gaps in the squad. So if your 4 short you only register 21 players.

So really its not a case of the assistant doing something the manager cant do, its just easier to get them to do that than explain about leaving gaps for players. Einstein would be turning in his grave :D

The thing is, most players dont read the rules before hand so they dont actually understand the registration rules. If you dont have enough HG players you just leave gaps in the squad. So if your 4 short you only register 21 players.

So really its not a case of the assistant doing something the manager cant do, its just easier to get them to do that than explain about leaving gaps for players. Einstein would be turning in his grave :D

And yet you have explained it anyway, cheers.:thup: I thought that there was some magic created by holidaying.:)

But at least the OP knows what to do in future instead of holidaying.

Archived