Football Manager 2012 suggestions

i dont know where to post this, i cant find the thread for suggestions to FM 2012... sorry if i posted this in a wrong place

Financier that could give the team some cash. In return some Financier may:

-want you to acquire this or that player in a given time

-give a certain player playing time or starting position

-reach a target/s in a certain time

-whatever comes to your mind then...

some might want to buy a team and maybe wants to have players on the team that are close to him or with same nationality

:)

possibility of creating a league to countries that doesnt have... like the Philippines, it doesnt have a league, but an option may be created for a league to be made. Also to make it dynamic, there goes dynamic reputation that soon after that league becomes famous, its club/s may enter bigger and bigger international club competitions...

thanks

Interfering chairman were a feature of a previous version (can't remember which one, FM07?) and they were really annoying. They just didn't seem to have any sense as to which players were useful to the team and whether they would improve the team in the first place. They would often spend large sums of cash on useless players.

Sounds pretty realistic now!

Interfering chairman were a feature of a previous version (can't remember which one, FM07?) and they were really annoying. They just didn't seem to have any sense as to which players were useful to the team and whether they would improve the team in the first place. They would often spend large sums of cash on useless players.

Sounds pretty realistic now!

I hated when the chairman bought unneccesary players for my team in whatever FM that was. :(

oh it did really happen in the past, :) started playing the game series around FM2010, after i jumped from a different similar game genre. Yes something like that, now it's realistic. Maybe we could add something like a player the fans want to see in the field or wants to buy in the transfer market. Or sponsors who wish to hit some targets to have a bit of bonuses in between the contract clause.

any chance of a kit select option in FM12?

The AI choice of kits can spoil the matchday experience with a colour clash :-(

This has become more of a problem since the fantastic addition of the 3D match engine, but the AI quite frequently gets the choice of kits wrong, making it difficult to enjoy the 3D highlights.

For example, when playing as Man City vs any team in white (leeds, spurs etc) it is sky blue vs white :-(

As atletico madrid (red & white stripes, blue shorts) vs any team in blue & white stripes & blue shorts, no change of kit !

We don't need a kit editor, just the chance to select which team plays in which kit during the pre-match build up :-) :-) :-)

any chance of a kit select option in FM12?

The AI choice of kits can spoil the matchday experience with a colour clash :-(

This has become more of a problem since the fantastic addition of the 3D match engine, but the AI quite frequently gets the choice of kits wrong, making it difficult to enjoy the 3D highlights.

For example, when playing as Man City vs any team in white (leeds, spurs etc) it is sky blue vs white :-(

As atletico madrid (red & white stripes, blue shorts) vs any team in blue & white stripes & blue shorts, no change of kit !

We don't need a kit editor, just the chance to select which team plays in which kit during the pre-match build up :-) :-) :-)

Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

pop your ideas in the link above mate :)

Or if it is just one idea it is probably best to start a new thread. That way more people are likely to see it and discuss it.

That wishlist thread was originally started just to stop people posting lists of ideas, individual ideas are probably better off in a separate thread.

Archived