FM Iphone (no money for league position or cups)

Have just finished my first season on fm on the iPhone. Although I really enjoy the game I got no money for my end of season league position and no money throughout European games. Winning the uefa cup gave me nothing either. Is this the same with everyone? Hw am I suppose to improve my team with no money?????!!!

At the end of the season (July 11th?) after you press the "New season"-button, the board gives you your new transfer and wage budgets for the next season. They do not get updated mid-season (except for if you buy/sell players or requests it from the board), and you do not have access to see any other financial records for the club.

Or in other words: Your club makes money, you just don't see it. (well, unless your total wages are so high that all money needs to go to that, of course...)

I think what he means is that in real life, and the PC version of FM, clubs get £X for getting through to X stage of X tournament, giving the club's finances a little boost as a "reward" for advancing in the competition.

Never acknowledged its absence in FMH but thinking about it, it would make managing lower league teams a lot easier!

Yes I know this, but my point was, that in FMH your club does make money but you do not know when or how much.

The only places where you have any actual numbers are in the transfer and wage budgets, and like in the PC version, these do not normally get updated mid-season based on income from competitions. (deja vu, feels like I've already written this before...)

The only other place where you see anything about the clubs finances is the place where it says "Financial state: Rich/Secure/whatever".

So even if your club got £100 billion for making it to the third round of the league cup, the only place where you would actually see anything is in the potential change to the clubs financial state, but that doesn't mean that the club didn't get it.

Archived