Playing time (loans)

I haven't played FM in a while, so i don't remember if this is already in the game .. but probably not.

When we get loan offers for some of our players, we could have the option to set an amount of games in which our player would have to be included in the team (actual playing time). If the other team failed to respect the contract, they'd pay an amount of money, previously set when they made the offer. Sometimes i send youngsters to small teams and they never play, it's a whole year of potential progress down the drain.

:thup:

I don't think it's very plausible. If you want compensation then ask for 100% wages so you aren't losing out.

If you are worried about player development, only loan him to a team that says he will be a valuable member of the team, rather than a back-up. Also, just check in on the player once a fortnight or month to see if he's getting games. If not, then recall him.

How about if we could set a preference then. So when we offer a player out to be loaned, we can set something like "would be a valuable first team member". This would hopefully stop a lot of teams coming in for your player that wouldn't play them.

How about if we could set a preference then. So when we offer a player out to be loaned, we can set something like "would be a valuable first team member". This would hopefully stop a lot of teams coming in for your player that wouldn't play them.

x2

No need to go through 30 useless offers.

Archived