Is there any way possible i could......

select a loan player as the captain. i am cardiff city and cannot give the captaincy to craig bellamy, who better is there, but i am not allowed to

and also i never speak in the press about other managers, and currently the manager of bromley has me selected as his favourate personell and i've never even spoken about him

and also i never speak in the press about other managers, and currently the manager of bromley has me selected as his favourate personell and i've never even spoken about him

He might like the way you manage your club and what else you say in the press.

select a loan player as the captain. i am cardiff city and cannot give the captaincy to craig bellamy, who better is there, but i am not allowed to

Makes sense to me. Why would you want to captain a player who won't even be there 6 months/a year from now? Nobody does this in real life.

can you select someone as captain/vice-captain that'll never start a match and set Bellamy as 3rd choice (if you can - drag & drop into the Captains on the tactics screen). Obv, whoever you choose will affect the rest of your squad too...

Archived