Piotr Parzyszek

Has anyone noticed that there are two of these players exactly the same name, DOB and value. Is this a bug because they don't list each other in their favoured personal friend list. If this is a bug how do I resolve this?

Can you sign both and play them at the same time? That would be weird :)

You could sub one at half time for the other, without anyone noticing :D

hah, that's weird, I'd just wrapped up a deal for Parzyszek a couple of minutes before seeing this thread. Or one of him at least. I'll be ****ed off if the other one ends up being the better player.

hah, that's weird, I'd just wrapped up a deal for Parzyszek a couple of minutes before seeing this thread. Or one of him at least. I'll be ****ed off if the other one ends up being the better player.

Well in my game they have both developed completely differently.

They are both 20 now, one is at Man City, good enough to get into most lower table premiership sides, and with the potential to be a leading premiership striker and by the looks of it one of Polands best ever players.

The other is sitting in the reserves at KV Kortrijk, wouldn't even get a place in a league 1 side and doesn't have the potential to get anywhere near the premiership.

Start praying that you signed the good one!

Well in my game they have both developed completely differently.

They are both 20 now, one is at Man City, good enough to get into most lower table premiership sides, and with the potential to be a leading premiership striker and by the looks of it one of Polands best ever players.

The other is sitting in the reserves at KV Kortrijk, wouldn't even get a place in a league 1 side and doesn't have the potential to get anywhere near the premiership.

Start praying that you signed the good one!

I was only joking but I'm getting genuinely worried now. Might have to beef up my youth coaching team and start taking a bigger hand in the youngsters' training regimes.

I remember I once (FM 2008 I think) had 2 Mogogi Gabonamongs in my Santos (RSA) side. One was Mogogi Gabonamong and the other one was Gabonamong Mogogi. Of course they were one and the same. This was solved with the following year game.

Archived