Cant buy stadium

i went wrexham fc and after about 7 years and a balance of around £4m i wasnt allowed to buy the stadium, as it said we did not have enough funds

so i started a new game, and sold my players for millions, as a test, well my balance was around £500m in first season, and when i asked to buy stadium my response was

although we would like to, we simply cannot fund it

how expensive can it be

i did, i holiday'd a 3 seasons, the bank balance is £700m and it says we simply cannot fund it

It might be that the game requires a loan (partial?) for stadium construction. If that's the case, the board might feel like they cannot afford the monthly costs of setting up and running a brand new stadium.

Forget buying the stadium, request a new one.

£700m in the bank will be enough to build a new one.

Perhaps, just perhaps, you interferred with the game to get £700m in the bank? That would explain triggers not working correctly.

Forget buying the stadium, request a new one.

£700m in the bank will be enough to build a new one.

Perhaps, just perhaps, you interferred with the game to get £700m in the bank? That would explain triggers not working correctly.

Yeah. How does a BSP team get 500m, even after selling players?

noo what i did, in my serious save i was healthy club, nothing big and fancy but couldnt afford to buy the stadium.

so what i did was a "fake" game where i went clubs like man-city, barca, madrid, man u and spend all they cash on wrexham players, holiday'd 3 years, each season repeating just to see if i can buy the stadium, cause in my serious save im spending around £150k a year which is quite large for a small team...... they wont let me build a new stadium as we dont have the fan base, and they wont let me buy the stadium, with the "cannot afford it" excuse

Archived