Youth Facilities stuck at cancelled

I remember seeing something before about this issue where the youth facilities would get cancelled and then it would be stuck on the borad summery screen. This has just happened to me and i can't ask my borad to rebuild them as I now hav the funds to do so.

Can anyone tell me if this sorts itself out or is it still bug that never got fixed?

My training facilities seem to be similarly stuck after completion rather than cancellation though. Just assumed o had to wait before asking again (I've not got much in the bank either), never thought it could be something more sinister

My training facilities seem to be similarly stuck after completion rather than cancellation though. Just assumed o had to wait before asking again (I've not got much in the bank either), never thought it could be something more sinister

that happened to me last season, was 'completed' but was stuck, was meant to be finished Mid November, when the new season rolled over (jun 24th), it corrected itself.

that happened to me last season, was 'completed' but was stuck, was meant to be finished Mid November, when the new season rolled over (jun 24th), it corrected itself.

Funnily enough I did the youth facilities at the same time and I can ask again for those but not for the training facilities which I'd really quite like. I'm sure it'll correct itself in time, I'm approaching the end of the next season so maybe it'll correct it then. I'm in line for more prize money than I've ever got before so that should also sort the finances. The chairman furnishes me with a handsome transfer kitty which I don't use when I really want an upgrade to facilities!!

Archived