My Little Suggestion

This may well have been brought up in the past, but it is only something that I am experiencing for the first time.

I have agreed on my game to take over the reigns at AC Milan at the end of my current season, I'm currently at the end of February and having looked at the squad in Milan, I've already started looking at players I could bring in should I have the necessary finances. But I have targeted 2 players who will be available on a free transfer (Shelvey & Balotelli). I would really like it if I could make a sly call to Mr. Berlusconi and say "Hey Future Boss, can you work some magic & get these 2 guys in when they're contracts are up?" They won't cost anything & I would be happy for the Board to negotiate wages etc in my absence.

I'm sure this would happen IRL and would mean my targets may not slip away if someone else comes in first and nabs them.

What do you guys n girls think?

Have always wanted a "recommend to club" option.

Scouting a player for ages, bring him in on trial, shows some promise but not enough to take him on - but a quick phone call to your friend who manages Notasgoodasmyteam FC and a quick recommendation ensues.

That could be adapted for this situation too.

...your little "suggestion", so that's what the kids are calling it these days...

In all seriousness good suggestion. Another good suggestion is definitely the recommending players one.

Ha, they stopped calling me kid about 10 years ago:lol:

Also a good idea about the player recommendations, you regularly hear of club "A" signing a good player because the manager of club "B" recommended him after a trial but felt the player would be better off at club "A".

If that makes any sense at all!

Archived