Football Manager 2011 on Steam

As the title suggests, this Questions Thread us about FM11 on Steam. I do feel a bit stupid for having to make a new Thread on this but, I cannot find any information anywhere & I feel the lads in the FM Forums are the most helpful & knowledgable to ask :D

Anyway, I have a few questions to ask. I installed the game via Steam last night to experience what it was like. It's up & running now but, I have a few queries;

1. If I do decide to download some new Graphics such as Facepacks or decide to add some new Edited Databses etc. where do I place them? Do I place them in the same place as normal or do I have to place them somewhere via Steam or something?

2. How do I access the Editor? Is there a special Editor courtesy of Steam or what?

Anyway, any feedback would be recieved with open arms :thup:

Not sure about databases as i have never downloaded any of them. As for facepacks you place them in the documents>sports interactive>football manager 2011>graphics. That's probably no different from what you do now.

The editor is in the games install directory. If you haven't changed any install paths it should be here: System drive>Program files (x86)>steam>steamapps>common>football manager 2011>tools>editor.

Archived