Please give me a job?

Having been at LL taunton Town and in six years taken the from the Zam prem to league one (currently 4th), I never seem to get offered any jobs, we're still a local rep team but i'm national and in my last year of contract.

Its frustrating as i'm desperate to go to a bigger club with a good budget. Some champ teams are without managers but I have no confidence in getting the jobs.

Anyone else found this in their save?

Not me really, taken Smitshoek from the Dutch 5th division to the Eredivisie and along the way I got offered truckloads of jobs. Haven't gotten any more since I took the job at Paksi SE in Hungary though... Been there for nearly 3 seasons now.

Think the only times I have ever been offered jobs while currently in a job was from national teams. Thats over the course of a number of FMs since the feature was introduced. I think if you are doing well at any club there are always going to be teams looking at you if they have a vacancy and you are within the criteria they are looking for. Have only really started getting back into playing fm again and although I am loving my save at the minute some of the managerial movements are very strange indeed. A lot of room for improvement on this area of the game, I would say.

I had this in FM10, I was performing well, and though I was being linked with jobs, I never got offered one. Then I actually applied to one, and I got it first time, so, that might be the trick - don't wait for them to come to you, go looking.

Archived