Idea for future FM maybe.

Read this news 1st :

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/7057796/Mancini-envies-Fergie-s-power

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has admitted he is jealous of the control his cross-city rival Sir Alex Ferguson has at Old Trafford.

Mancini revealed during his side's US tour that he would like to be given greater power in order to shape City into a team capable of challenging for the Premier League.

It is an "English style" of management Mancini admits Ferguson has earned following his quarter-century of success at United, but the Italian believes City's ambitions to challenge their rivals would be boosted should he be trusted with similar authority.

"It's important for the manager to have control over the players and the medical staff and the other situations - then it can improve," he said.

"It is different from Italy and I prefer the English style. Here if the manager loses, he is sacked and for this I think the manager needs to take every decision.

"If he makes a mistake, he pays for it.

"I agree with Ferguson but he has been at United for a long time so, for him, it is easy.

"For me, it's difficult because I have only been here for 18 months or so.

"Maybe I need to have more control of the team and the other situations. For a manager that's very important.

"Maybe if I win the Premier League this season it will be different."

Mancini's desire for greater control has seen him at odds with City's chief executive Garry Cook, but he believes their difference of opinions has helped establish a stronger partnership.

"Maybe we had a different way. Maybe because I think this way and Garry another way," he added.

"But this is normal when you work with other people and now we have a good relationship.

"We have all the same targets - we want to win and we work for this."

The resolve of Mancini's understanding with his backroom team has already been tested this summer following the ongoing saga to sell wantaway striker Carlos Tevez.

While the joint Golden Boot winner's departure is still not confirmed following the breakdown of a move to Corinthians this week, the Eastlands outfit have been busily working to secure his replacement with fellow Argentina international Sergio Aguero expected to sign soon.

Mancini would like to complete any deals to confirm his squad for the new season as soon as possible, with the Italian searching for three new names before he believes they can challenge for the Premier League.

"It's important we complete our team and can work together between now and the season," he said.

"At the moment we are not ready to play for the title. But maybe in two weeks we will be ready.

"I think we can get the players we want. I think in football anything can happen - football is strange for this.

"But if we want to compete for all competitions we must have players - but we are working for this."

Look like Roberto Mancini did't have the "power" like we have in FM.

& José Mourinho did't have the "power" to sign player too !!

but now Real Madrid give him the power,news here:

http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/23/real-madrid-cement-mourinhos-powers-with-new-title.html

Real Madrid cement Mourinho’s powers with new title

MADRID: Real Madrid cemented Jose Mourinho’s enhanced powers on Friday, following the ousting of director general Jorge Valdano in May, by naming the coach “sporting manager of football”.

Relations between Mourinho and Valdano, a former Real player and coach, broke down soon after the Portuguese arrived from Inter Milan at the end of the 2009-10 season.

President Florentino Perez eventually decided to get rid of Argentine Valdano, favouring Mourinho and giving him more wide-ranging influence as the club seek to end the domination of arch rivals Barcelona and claim a 10th European crown.

In a brief statement on their website on Friday, Real said Mourinho’s new title was rubber-stamped at a board meeting the previous day.

In previous stints as manager of Chelsea and Inter, Mourinho was used to more power and a freer rein than he was initially given at Real.

According to media reports, he also harboured a grudge over a newspaper column Valdano wrote several years ago criticising his tactics at Chelsea.

Mourinho has been revamping Real’s squad since his arrival in the Spanish capital, bringing in players like compatriot Ricardo Carvalho and German pair Mesut Ozil and Sami Khedira for his first season in charge.

Since the end of the 2010-11 campaign, when Real’s only silverware was the domestic cup, he has added another Portuguese, defender Fabio Coentrao, and Turkish midfielders Nuri Sahin and Hamit Altintop among others.

sorry for my poor eng,but i think SIgames know what i try to said...

i mean "The Power"...

more sucess you are,you can ask for more power to make your job easy...

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has admitted he is jealous of the control his cross-city rival Sir Alex Ferguson has at Old Trafford.

What Mancini jealous about ?He didn't have the Power,like we have in FM.

MADRID: Real Madrid cemented Jose Mourinho’s enhanced powers on Friday, following the ousting of director general Jorge Valdano in May, by naming the coach “sporting manager of football”.

what this means?its means "the power".Now Mourinho get the power he want.

Fm use to have a similar feature were at some big rich clubs ie Chelsea real Madrid etc that the chairman would go over your head and sign his own players, i know its sort of opposite to what your suggesting but i thought this was a good feature and im not sure why it was taken out

Fm use to have a similar feature were at some big rich clubs ie Chelsea real Madrid etc that the chairman would go over your head and sign his own players, i know its sort of opposite to what your suggesting but i thought this was a good feature and im not sure why it was taken out

IT was a horrible feature, your chairman would end up bankrupting your club if you didnt sign big name players, i have told the story in an older thread but in the last FM that feature existed i was playing with a mate he was barca and his chairman demanded a big name signing, but he had no money at all, in the end the chairmen went out and spent £120m on Rooney and De Rossi and two months later the club went into adminsitration and released Ronadinhio and other huge players. I would hate to see that feature back!

No,i think its totaly different.In my opinion:

In Italy Series A & Spain,they call "coach".

"coach" means i don't know how much player's salaries,i don't know how much transfer budget,i can only just make suggestion.i don't know the rest.Can't sign coaching staff.

& we know in Real Marrid,some time "director of football" have final said on who will play on next game.

In Italy Series A & Spain,the "coach" do is training & tactic or all thing on the pitch.

in england,training & transfer option,staff,tactic or all thing on the pitch.

Archived