lower league teams??

Can anyone recommend a lower league club to manage that would be a good challenge ?? (preferably English)
eastwood mate initial crowds of only 200-250 in your first season but after 6 years im in league one :)

I started as Barnet on 11.3 as they didn't have a manager, created a cracking team with bargains and loans right from the off and got a job offer from Nottingham Forest after 5 months.

They are also predicted to finish 23rd so a good club to be able to over achieve with.

Nottingham Forest.

Promotion isn't that difficult but staying in the Premiership is quite a challenge.

one question how can forest be lower league? hell i wasnt even gonna contemplate saying notts county(a league below) think lge2 plus bsp/n/s is more like it!!!

one question how can forest be lower league? hell i wasnt even gonna contemplate saying notts county(a league below) think lge2 plus bsp/n/s is more like it!!!

Fair enough, if you're going that low then Dover.

I had a cracking game with them before the patch. Had a tussle for promotion with around 5 other teams. Great fun :)

newport county, believe me, the only team i found can turn a profit over......with gate recipets alone. so after my promotion, and signing all free transfers from premier league, sell them off end of season turn a HUGE profit, sign a load of new free transfers and keep at this system. in only 5 years i am a rich league one side, who are still doing the system, ending in mid table safely....

Hereford :thup:

Just approaching the end of season 4 and we're in League 1. We've got 3 games to play and are 3 points clear of second place but we're both promoted... the penultimate game is away at second place.. title decider anyone? :p

Archived