FM 2010 crashes..... MAC OS LION

Hi,

I've been playing FM2010 on my MAC for a few months without any problems. I upgraded my MAC to OS LION and its now stopped working, does anyone know if there will be a patch for it?

Otherwise, if I buy FM2011 (which has the patch), can I take my FM2010 game over to it and carry on?

Many thanks.

Scott

On looking into this further, it looks like the FM 10 game is not compatible with the latest Mac OS
Can anyone from SI confirm if they will be working on a patch for FM10 to work on Lion?
Yes its patched up to 10.3. If I bought FM2011 would I be able to open my FM2010 saved games?.....I've been doing really well :)

Someone has already said it's not possible.

Anyone know of any hacks or workarounds to get it working on Lion? I know I can just use a windows VM but that's a real pain. I don't like the way SI only support their latest version, I think there should at least be some bug fixes for the previous release

Given that Si are working on FM 12, there will be no more patches for FM 10 or 11.

Wasn't the final FM09 and FM10 patch (disable activation for FM09, no idea what the FM10 one was) released whilst the next version was already out there?

Archived