FM2012 needs the WOW factor

my feeling to FM11 is ......8.5 out of 10 good game.....

when i got it in Nov 2010 i was pretty impressed WE ALL KNOW the bad points, im not saying them cause its been said a million times on this forum....

but as the hours (yes hours) past, i saw all the 'NEW' features and by the first night of playing it, it was pretty much FM10.4.....

i see a lot threads saying "bored with game" or "lost love for the game" and 100's of people on this are agreeing with them...for the 100's on forums there are 1000's off it who would agree as well.....

for the first time ever iv said to myself im not going to get FM2012 days after it comes out....im going to wait it out and see what are the improvements and if i dont like ..i wont buy.

BUT....i really want FM2012 to WIN..i like SI and i like SEGA

so i hope, really, really hope that FM12 has the BOOM !! and the WOW !! and its not just FM 2011.4....with a new cover....

MORE EVERYTHING FOR THE 3D GAME.....FINALLY FIX THE THINGS WE ALL KNOW IS BROKE......

....and one of the things iv been screaming for, for 5 years COMPLETELY REVAMP THE INTERNATIONAL PART OF THE GAME

if FM12 has these then its a start....

PS

can i ask one more thing...when SI do release pic's of FM12...can u not have shots of AFC Wimbledon or Falkirk for the past 4 years its the same old thing.......

can i ask one more thing...when SI do release pic's of FM12...can u not have shots of AFC Wimbledon or Falkirk for the past 4 years its the same old thing.......

They sponsor AFC Wimbledon, so no wonder they use them in the screenshots for the new game.. -.-'

I agree, kind of. And if you want to find out the majority of the features before the game is out download the FM Podcast on a weekly basis. I did that before FM11 was out, and I found out most of the features before release (y)

Archived