Why Do We Love FM?

Exactly as it says on the tin!

What is it about this game that makes us coming back year after year after year? I mean I have been doing it every year without fail since 1995. That's nearly half my lifetime, longer than I've known my wife, longer than alot of my friendships.

So what is it that brings you back each year?

For me it has always been the fantasy of living the dream of bringing my club; AC Milan incidently; to glory. But each year I discover some-else to get me excited. What I've always loved is the ability to customise your experience in almost every way possible. And I'm not just talking about the Database that has been there since almost the beginning.

I mean I'm going to finish work tomorrow evening, I'm off for 10 days and I'm going to spend a vast majority of it customising every possible facet of the game I can. from facepacks to kits, skins you name I'm going to do it. And the great thing is I can play the game while I do this.

So I ask each of you........Why do we love FM?

I play to see if I can emulate Sir Alex at United (my team incidentally).

And then I start another save and try and bring glory to a decent league 1 team/average championship team. I did it with Forest this year and I'm still going.

Playing as Celtic.What can I say I love taking the team to bigger and better things- especially as they cant seem to do it IRL at the moment :mad:

Also regen development- I keep coming back year after year for more

To try and restore my team to former glory....

Initially for me, it was all about managing my favourite team and winning as much as I could.

I must admit though, since finding the forums, I now try the challenges too...

Ultimately though, it has to be about restoring Liverpool to their former glory...

Archived