Bromley vs Huddersfield

Blue Square South Mid table team vs League 1 Challengers

Of course with the 3 league gap between our sides and that means player wise I never really thought I would have a shot at beating them. Still with a final result of Bromley 2-4 Huddersfield I was rightfully very proud of the efforts of my charges.

Imagine my surprise of learning of the disappointment of my fans at the aforementioned result and even having the brass neck to moan about the performances of certain players in the team.I honestly can't believe the fans expected we would win against a team who has a player who is worth 3 times the value of my entire club.

/rant over

I agree that this is something that has been overlooked for a long time, in the past I have started in the non league and been top of that division, but the moment I go out of the cup to a team 3 or 4 leagues above me the fans moan and the board go on about it for the rest of the season in each monthly review.

Same here. 4th Round of FA Cup, Chelmsford [now in BSP] vs Aston Villa [Premier League]. We managed to get a 1-1 draw at home but still the fans are disappointed. I was surprised my team didn't get thrashed but I was more shocked to see the fans still disappointed with that result.

it IS Definately still an issue, i had this too many times now playing low level and going out of the cups (tight scores 0-1, 1-2, etc) against far superior teams from higher leauges and they moan and moan. Sort it out SI!!!!

Archived