Board request being actioned

I asked the board to build a new stadium, and they refused. A few months later, with the option being greyed out saying "recently used", it changed to "board request being actioned". No planning bar is being displayed in the boardroom window. Now it is september and the new season has started, still no planning bar and still the same greyed-out message.

Is this a bug?

This happened to my game, exact same situation, asked for a stadium, they refused then the option was greyed out saying it was being actioned, i eventually got a stadium after 4/5 seasons of waiting. Hopefully you get one quicker than i did, if you are worried one of the dev's will have a look at your game to make sure the code is working, they did for me when i made a thread in the bugs forum.

This happened to my game, exact same situation, asked for a stadium, they refused then the option was greyed out saying it was being actioned, i eventually got a stadium after 4/5 seasons of waiting. Hopefully you get one quicker than i did, if you are worried one of the dev's will have a look at your game to make sure the code is working, they did for me when i made a thread in the bugs forum.

Could I ask them to set the codes that underpins the manager transfer activity and squad rotation codes to "crazy"? :p

Archived