How many leagues + how many players cud i have on this desktop pc

Hi

getting a new desktop pc soon hopefully either this week or next at the latest.

I was wondering with this spec how many leagues and players cud i have.

Thanx

intel i5 processer 3.3ghz 6mb cache

8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram

1gb nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti graphics card

windows 7 home premium 64 bit

that sounds good. wont be running them all but would like to have about 4 playable leagues then another 6 or so in view only with only the top division loaded.

do use think it shud be quick after a few seasons or will there be considerable slow down after a few years

Depends on how patient you are really.

That's why I find these threads a bit pointless at times, you can ask how fast but it really depends on what you consider fast. I have a super quick computer but I do not load more than 8 countries because I want a quick game, if I posted my stats on here people would probably say to run 20 or so countries.

that sounds good. wont be running them all but would like to have about 4 playable leagues then another 6 or so in view only with only the top division loaded.

do use think it shud be quick after a few seasons or will there be considerable slow down after a few years

No chance of a slow down with only 4 leagues loaded.

Im on an old AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ with 2GB DDR2 Ram and even I play with 4 leagues loaded (England to League Two) and almost every major top division in Europe plus Brazil and Argentina on View Only. As DivineOne pointed out, it really depends on how patient you are. If you only want 4 leagues playable thats fine. You could have all the other leagues on view only. The key to the speed is how many players you have loaded and the detail level you have set for the competitions. I only have something like 22000 players loaded on mine but Im sure you could have a lot more.

• Administrators

If you go over the 'red text' limit (if you add to many players and leagues) then there is a chance your game will not only be slow but eventually run out of memory. It'll run a lot of leagues by all means, but don't put things in just for the sake of it, as it could be detrimental to your game in the long run. Cheers.

Archived