I'm getting a Statue! :D

I took UTA Arad from the second division in Romania to one of the best clubs in the world over 30 years, winning 25 leagues + Euro Cup + Champions League and when they decided to build a new stadium they named it UTA Arad Stadium. I resigned on the spot then joined one of their rivals. :))

Anyway, congrats!

in that case ...

... miracles can happen, you never know

Looking at the year, the competitions won, and the amount of goals scored - that is a major miracle.

But hey - it's his game!! Whatever floats yer boat.

.. it LOOKS like cheating, afterall - it is virtualy impossible to win the prem in 3 seasons with (no offence) a team like brighton..... especially after scoring 123 and conceding 36? Last 5 games were all wins aswell. Highly unlikely and if it is, then completely unfair on the people who have actually taken the time and effort to do what he claims. Then again, without the save, only looks like it.

Edit: And after looking at the pic again, "Brighton do the double" in the bottom mail.... makes this even MORE unlikely..

.. it LOOKS like cheating, afterall - it is virtualy impossible to win the prem in 3 seasons with (no offence) a team like brighton..... especially after scoring 123 and conceding 36? Last 5 games were all wins aswell. Highly unlikely and if it is, then completely unfair on the people who have actually taken the time and effort to do what he claims. Then again, without the save, only looks like it.

Edit: And after looking at the pic again, "Brighton do the double" in the bottom mail.... makes this even MORE unlikely..

whats your point anyway?

He can play like he wants to play. Thats not your business. Nothing to do or what? Keep your hate for yourself.

"You can all throw your medals in the bin because they were not won fairly!" ;)

Not sure if that was meant to imply I cheated (which I haven't). But what are the actual requirements for a statue as I've never seen it in FM before. It did take me 3-4 CL wins to be a 'legend' though.

whats your point anyway?

He can play like he wants to play. Thats not your business. Nothing to do or what? Keep your hate for yourself.

Absolutely, play the game like you want to play it - he paid for it after all. My point is don't post it here expecting some kindof "wow" factor seeing as it's something anyone can do, no hard work or any effort other than to fix it had been made.

(If he was cheating at all, which I never said he was if you actually look at my post.)

It completely devalues any achievements of the people who have done great things to cheat and claim you've done the same. That's all I meant.

Taking the OP at his word, would you be willing to share just how you did that ?

This is a remarkable achievement, what players did you buy?, did you get taken over?, what tactics did you apply ?

Like I said, fantastic effort, I could do with some of that in my save !

Not sure if that was meant to imply I cheated (which I haven't). But what are the actual requirements for a statue as I've never seen it in FM before. It did take me 3-4 CL wins to be a 'legend' though.

No, it was just meant to be a funny Brian Clough quote.:) I never understood what exactly are the requirements for becoming icons, legends, statues etc...

ok the only thing i did that you would consider "cheating" is at the start of the game i updated Brighton, ie, i gave them the players they have signed this transfer window, and i gave them a little bit more money as im guessing that the clubs finances are good at the moment, the tactic ive used from start to finish is from this site, its called waka equilibrium (id advise everyone to use it, its just amazing!), this season, ive signed players in on loan, such as benzema and hazard who are performing Miracles and have been all season, ive tried to sign young hungry players for my first team, but also tried to spend as little money as possible with my best players coming in on frees/loans (or for less than a million as they are 16/17) oh ive also got the "powergens" european DB running (although over 3 seasons ive not really seen any majorly amazing regens, even if there are a few more lichtenstien (sp?) players at top clubs)

how i Won the league and league cup im still not sure tbh, this tactic just doesnt stop scoring goals as you can see by how many ive scored this season, but my defence isnt great (in fact ive conceded more goals then everyone down to about 12th in the table), in fact my team reminds me of Keegans Newcastle, every game is 4-3 :D

sorry?

Arsenal have conceded 24 goals, Man Utd have conceded 29, Chelsea and Liverpool have conceded 31, City have conceded the same as me, 36 and they are in 6th, Everton, in 8th have conceded 34 goals, christ, Wolves are in 12th and have only conceded 46, yes thats ten more than me but hey i said about 12th in the table

pretty much the rest of the league are in 50's-60's actually, i mean Blackpool (sitting bottom on 9 points) have conceded 84 goals, bolton stoke and burnley, (the next 3 teams in the league) have conceded 67, 63 and 65 goals

Only 2013 aswell! :eek:

Very jealous, I've been at Liverpool for 12 years (from 2023-2035) I've won the Champions League 8 times (including 5 times in a row) won the Premier League 7 times (5 times in a row) won the League Cup 10 times, FA Cup 6 times, won the Super Cup/ club world cup ever sine I've been in them. (about 9/10 years in a row) Won the Charity Shield 9 times.

I've not been given a statue, we got a new stadium and it was named the Wilson Arena (after a famous player.. Danny Wilson) :(

I am on the Clubs Icons list though, only behind Steven Gerrard and Kenny Dalglish.

Would have helped if it was spelt correctly in the first place. I googled it and found absolutely nothing. Now I know why...

Exactly, only found some references to it on this forum.

It's in the 'Tactics and training discussion'

But if you can't be bothered to look then click this.

I would make you a statue for being so nice, but tbh, I can't be bothered.

Definately cheated, which is fine he can if he wants to do so, just dont post on here bragging, i can easily save and reload, and if i did i wouldnt post my results on here

i dont go in for the whole save/reload thing, it takes too much time to keep doing that, if i did that id end up playing the game less time than reloading it constantly would take, there was no "bragging" involved as you put it, i have just never had that before so i was happy about it, i thought id share that with everyone on here...... i wont bother next time

whats your point anyway?

He can, but anyone who, ahem, "enhances" their game in some way should mention it right off that bat out of respect for other forum members.

How did you get Benzema and Hazard on laon in your first year in the Prem?

Ive seen both go on loan in the 2nd season. But with a low rep club like Brighton somethings dodgy about that alright.

On topic - I hope its like the Micheal jackson one :D .

Benzema was transfer listed and i only had to pay half his wages, christ i could have brought him for 6.5 million at anytime during the loan, Hazard i was surprised at i will be honest, he was listed for loan at the start of the 3rd season, so i thought id give it a shot, and he came in on loan :D

Looks like I was right to assume that you'd cheated then. No fuss would have been made at all if you'd just said to begin with that this was the case.

Adding money to your club is fine in my opinion - as long as you give the same amount to every other club, which is why I have never done it (would take too much time). Adding signings, again, is fine - as long as you do it for every other club, which you haven't done.

As for your results, well - they are more than obvious to be seen as cheating, how can a newly-promoted team go out and win every match bar 3 and do so in some cases so comfortably? (ie Man Utd 6-2, Spurs 7-2 I certainly have never seen that before (in the Top League of any country, before people say it is possible)

i dont go in for the whole save/reload thing, it takes too much time to keep doing that, if i did that id end up playing the game less time than reloading it constantly would take, there was no "bragging" involved as you put it, i have just never had that before so i was happy about it, i thought id share that with everyone on here...... i wont bother next time

Nobody here has told you not to post again, you are encouraged to by all means - just don't try and show off accomplishments which are falsified - anyone can do that. Like I said at the start of this post, post whatever you want regarding your success, just put a disclaimer making sure people know that it was achieved through editing your game.

Top post Dave.

It's pretty obvious when Arsenal have only conceded 24 goals all season - and seven of them have come from your own side. That means the rest of the league has only managed to score an average of one every two games against them. Same with Man Utd. Dodgy stuff!

Play how you like, but be careful how you post on here - we'll pull you up on any bragging that we feel is laughable.

With hindsight, it would have been better to post an isolated shot of just the "statue" message. Would have been a much more friendly topic :p

If you go on the page that explains the tactic everyone has had similar results i.e. smashing every team unrealistically. Takes the fun out of the game for me when you know you're going to beat every opponent with ease, some may not call it cheating but it pretty much is in my eyes. Have no problem with people playing the game how they like but when they start a thread like this guy has done bragging about his achievements then he deserves the grief he's getting.

Deadcloudlfc just beat me to it but yeah you can play it how you want just dont come on here bragging about it! I have taken teams with a much higher reputation up to the Prem and not managed to get players like Shelvey and Macheda on loan, never mind hazard and Benzema! Especially if you consider that by 2013 Hazard would probably be a 1st team regular for Lille. You would also expect Real to want full wages and a few mil upfront for Benzema on loan even if he was out of favour.

Archived