Whats the Best reputation to start with?

I think Automatic is the answer you seek. I'm not sure you'll ever get a job with a Sunday League rep from an Unemployed start, not unless you're thinkinking of the down to Level 11 (or is it 10) of the English game download and even then I think you'd struggle.

because my pc isnt the greatest i cant half lots of leagues loaded and the ones i do are usually the top two so i usually go proffesional footballer in that scenario as its a bit easier to get a job. However if i do load lower leagues then i go Sunday League

I always start with 'automatic' as for me this gives me a good chance of getting a half decent job and also a chance of my reputation increasing quickly enough to get better jobs a few seasons in.

Sunday League unemployed, as at least its consistent, as starting with a club still gives you varied rep, as high as national in the Serb First League (which raised my eyebrows somewhat), but local (or even less) for BSN/S, whereas unemployed (at least in my recent experience, and I am having a go at this sort of thing, so testing things out) gives a consistent 'regional' which is a good halfway house as well.

Archived