Which players are you looking to sign first in FM 2012

bit early for this aint it lol...

Oh dear its never too early! Got to have a good look at RL transfers and see who the editors miss so can snap up a few deals - basically taking note of ANY youngster listed in BBC football gossip is a good start lol!

Its a shame that De Gea went to Man Utd, he always always a handy option if you ever needed a goalkeeper, its gonna be pretty much impossible to sign him now i think :(

Less impossible than in real life haha. Somehow got Rene Adler on a free at age 30 in FM10 in one save. Honestly I don't know who will be a good buy. A lot of up-and-coming talent always get signed in the summer.

I always do my first few save games as Sunderland and every year I sign the same two players, just to see how good they are in that version.

They are:

Simon Vukcevic - Very good winger/attacking midfielder for not very much money, but I think he will be worse on FM12 than he has been on the last few versions.

Freddy Adu - Used to love this guy on CM4, he was with my Sunderland team for 20 years and made just over 1000 appearances for us, so I sign him every year just in the hope that with my training he can become anywhere near half decent.

Im looking forward to seeing what the Australian kid who just moved to Borussia Dortmund will be like. Soulymane Coulibaly is an interesting one too, especially since he signed for Spurs today.

Mustafa Amini?

If I'm managing Chelsea - Neymar (will use him on wings and/or Attacting Midfielder) and possibly Falcao. I'm also considering getting a young RB, one who I think would be great is D Santon.

You're assuming Neymar will still be available! I would put money on him being a Real Madrid player by September.

I think Lucas Gaucho from Sao paulo will be even better on this years version of the game, ill be looking to sign him for my tottenham team :)
Three Brazilians: Neymar and Ganso from Santos, and Lucas Gaucho from Sao Paulo.

Lucas Gaúcho?

Or you do all mean Lucas Moura, the one that was in Copa América?

Archived