Why can't I ever loan out my players or get them to move to feeder clubs

Really getting annoyed now with this game. In the 2017 season and at that stage where my young players I have been nurturing are now at age where they have to be registered to play in the domestic league. Sadly my 1st Team is still very much a force and these younger players aren't quite ready yet. I want to loan them out to help them play 1st Team Football and get experience, develop further and be useful to me in another season or two. However I can't seem to loan these players out. I list them for loan, with no requirements from the interested teams to pay or contribute anything, players can play in cup matches and against me, I don't allow the option to recall them. Yet I never get any offers. I also try sending them to my feeder clubs, but the players never want to join the clubs.

How do I solve this problem?

I do select Offer to Clubs then Loan and make sure everything is set to be favourable to the loaning club i.e. I pay 100% of wages, player can play in cup matches, can't be recalled and can play against my team. I never get any offers or worse if I do the players refuse to move all the time.

I have a nice amount of feeder clubs as Chelsea. I noticed that, foreign youth who tend to go on loan to the likes of Anderlecht who are usually mostly greyed out cause I dont load the Belgian leagues will average out 30-40 games while on loan where as all my English youth downright refuse to go abroad. Its proper stupid. They all opt to go to the likes of Blackpool and some other English clubs, they come back and moan that they never played and found it a waste of time.

So if I was you, do what I do. Stop focusing on English youth and move into the foreign market.

They're simply too good. Atleast they think so. I've noticed that noone is interested in loaning players that represent a decent level ;) And even if someone wants them they usually refuse to go. It's really hard to loan a player with, let's say, 2,5 CA stars ;)

Yeah it does need tweaking. All seems a bit hit or miss to me.

For realistic irl and considered 'too good' maybe look at Daniel Sturridge or Jack Willshire who've both had successful loans at Premiership clubs over the past 2 seasons. If they can go on loan irl, then some of my sulky youngsters need to get a grip!! :)

• 1 year later...

This is one of the most irritating aspects of the game IMHO - messages like "no club sees a loan deal for x as viable" is rubbish. at least some indication of why would be helpful - can't believe it's in any way realistic to have a player gagging to go on loan, decent stats, low wages and have no interest. Needs tweaking although tbf in previous versions of the game it was too easy. Think SI have gone to the other extreme - some rebalancing is desired in next version please.

I am playing as Crewe and we now have a very high reputation, I got Almeria as my feeder club and my youngsters always agree to move there on loan. It does seem nearly impossible to get youngsters to move on loan to a non-feeder club.

Are all the people who are finding it hard to loan players out managing in England, mainly the premier league?

Maybe that's the issue, as the league is ranked so high, as well as the club, therefore boosting the youngster rep too much.

Playing as Dortmund I have no problems. I had 20 players loaned out last season, all ranging in ability. Some players went to top 10 clubs and some to div 3 sides depending on their ability.

You should list them on loan right before the window and offer them out multiple times over the window duration.

It'all about our old friend... Reputation.

Young players with good potential at a Top Club will have high Rep, meaning they'll feel your feeder club is beneath them.

And even if they are somewhat willing to go out on loan, your Club Rep will stupidly prevent them from moving, because in gameworld being the 6th choice at Chelsea is better than being a key player at Burnley.

Offering most players on loan is usually a frustrating experience, while "move to affiliate" has a slightly better chance to work, but not by much

I do select Offer to Clubs then Loan and make sure everything is set to be favourable to the loaning club i.e. I pay 100% of wages, player can play in cup matches, can't be recalled and can play against my team. I never get any offers or worse if I do the players refuse to move all the time.

Pay 100% wages? That means that the club who will take the player on loan will have to pay 100% of his wages, not good if they are already on a very high wage

Archived