Manager contract renewals

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but when renewing your contract, there is a little bug that I have ben expoiting.

I am the Liverpool manager and in order to save money I will take the lowest salary that I can. Now when the board offer me a new contract, it is invariably a lot higher than my current contract so I have noticed a bug that means that I can keep my contract at the same salary and just change the length.

What you do is when they offer you a new contract there is a button on the bottom left hand side which states 'current terms' or 'current contract' - cannot remember which one. Just click on this and your current contract details are shown and you can then just increase the length but keep the salary the same.

This is ideal if you do not have a lot of money as the money you save on your contract can be used on the squad.

IT's not a bug. It just means your happy to earn same wage with a longer contract. To be honest i can see people might want to do this bit realtistic as real life manager you would what increase on your next salary if you been successful. This why can't understand people saying that have lower salary etc as your not making relatistic.

Archived