Scouting Africa

I have 4 scouts, all good,, scouting Africa the past 4 years and none of them found a decent player yet.

Im just wondering what is the best way to find players in Africa because I heard its the best place to find a world class regen for a bargain??

You have to load many playable leagues from Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Maroc etc.) at the start of the game or use retain player packs from the best clubs from Africa if you want the game to produce quality regens from that area in the long run.

Loading only top division from Europe doesn't help. Talking from experience, as I played long-term games with and without playable african leagues selected from the start and the scouting results were fantastic when I've loaded african leagues.

Rather than relying on your scouts, you need to manually check each club to find good youngsters, in my opinion. It doesn't take too long, just go to Nigeria (for example), and then cycle through the teams checking the new intake of young players. If you haven't loaded the leagues it's only a couple of players in each team so doesn't take long.

Archived