Question From New FM User

When upgrading to a new version of FM from a previous one, can the user still play a saved game from the previous version in the new version? If so, is the player/ league/ coach etc. data in the saved game updated with the latest info from the new version or must the user start a new game to access the new data?

Thank you.

When upgrading to a new version of FM from a previous one, can the user still play a saved game from the previous version in the new version? If so, is the player/ league/ coach etc. data in the saved game updated with the latest info from the new version or must the user start a new game to access the new data?

Thank you.

Regular changes will take effect when you patch up.

But you have to start a new game if you want the updated database.

I'm assuming you're talking about patches and not different games.

If you're talking about upgrading from like FM07 to FM08, then you have to start a new game but get the latest patch first.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

Regular changes will take effect when you patch up.

But you have to start a new game if you want the updated database.

I'm assuming you're talking about patches and not different games.

If you're talking about upgrading from like FM07 to FM08, then you have to start a new game but get the latest patch first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah - much more in-depth answer from ol' Skunnypoops... but I would still be Go Ahead Eagles!

Archived