Administration

Was just wondering how do you actually get a club to go into admin, without the board pumping money in to stop them from doing so.

I want to start a new save where i over spend and hopefully go into admin. Who do you think would be a good club to do this with ?

Also does the chairman have to have certain stats so he doesnt save the club ?

One thing you can try is putting huge clauses on promising players, so you lose £100m (or whatever the maximum is) when they make their first international appearance, for example - to get around your transfer budget (I think this is possible?).

Of course, it's even better if you pick a "grey" nation because the moment their reputation increases slightly, they are dead-set to be picked for their country.

I went to Man City and pumped £90m into buying rubbish youth players from Blackpool, to ruin City and see what Blackpool did with the money. Needless to say, Blackpool only spent £7m that season and were relegated as were City, left with the majority of the squad on £300k + p/week. City were financially in tatters, yet they still spent £30m in the second season and were promoted. Blackpool on the other hand, spent next to nothing, hadn't paid off their debts and 15seasons later, were still in the Championship with City challenging for the PL and in Europe.

Disappointed to say the least that a club can not be fully ruined!

best thing my newport team did was admin, when i took over, i released everyone, then went and signed about 15-20 players free transfer, all on full time contracts, for 5 years, low wage and high signing on fee's ..... after everyone of them signed, the club was £1m in the red, bad i thought, the club then went into admin losing me 10 points, i looked at my financial report, only a loan of £160,000 that covered the debt, season started, my team was like barcelona, fitter, faster, more deadlier than any other team, stormed the league and the gate recipts was more than my entire expenditure so i made a profit. admin was great

I went to Man City and pumped £90m into buying rubbish youth players from Blackpool, to ruin City and see what Blackpool did with the money. Needless to say, Blackpool only spent £7m that season and were relegated as were City, left with the majority of the squad on £300k + p/week. City were financially in tatters, yet they still spent £30m in the second season and were promoted. Blackpool on the other hand, spent next to nothing, hadn't paid off their debts and 15seasons later, were still in the Championship with City challenging for the PL and in Europe.

Disappointed to say the least that a club can not be fully ruined!

But this is City your talking about they have a sugar daddy, so obviously they are going to be spending that much regardless of what league they are playing in.

Archived