Find My Son

I am currently in 2016 after an exciting career game, no cheating involved. Leicester to Shalke to Athletico Madrid to Lazio to Man City. I am now settled at city and want to try and stay for like 10 + seasons.

Will i get a son staying this long at one club or does it just depend on your luck?

Cheers

dafuge not at that age haha, blue pill mate aye?

haha

I want a son so bad, does the game not stop after 50 seasons?

:D

I actually meant that surely one day I'll get one in one of my games, I don't fancy the chances of my 108 year old manager producing offspring ;)

dafuge not at that age haha, blue pill mate aye?

haha

I want a son so bad, does the game not stop after 50 seasons?

In theory the game never stops, it will go for as many seasons as your computer can cope with.

In reality after a very large number of seasons the save game gets too large and the chances of it corrupting or failing in some other way increase, although if you look around here you will see save games that are 500 or so years into the future so you can keep going for a hell of a long time.

I think the new games tend to come out towards the start of November.

Normally a couple of weeks earlier than that, last couple of weeks of October I believe.

Only reason I say this is because I normally end up getting it as a birthday present off a family member and my birthday is a week before the end of October.

Normally a couple of weeks earlier than that, last couple of weeks of October I believe.

Only reason I say this is because I normally end up getting it as a birthday present off a family member and my birthday is a week before the end of October.

They have varied, from mid October to mid November.

FM05 - 5/11/04

FM06 - 21/10/05

FM07 - 18/10/06

FM08 - 18/10/07

FM09 - 14/11/08

FM10 - 30/10/09

FM11 - 5/11/10

FM12 - ?

I've spent over 70 years at one club without getting a son, I think it is just down to pure luck.

Surely one day I'll get one?

You might have a low count, I'd go see a Doctor if I were you! ;)

I've never had one either, but not played that many seasons. Currently just 11 seasons into my game, fingers crossed the stork will deliver a son soon.

Archived