Football Manager 2012 Wishlist

The things I want improved for FM12 are...

1. Pre-season. (Training camps in foriegn countries, more options, talking to your squad/players pre-season. Also factors like what the players eat, going for walks/jogs around the compound. Basically being able to finely tune my training routine.)

2. Manager contract. (I would like compensation to be featured more. Alex Mcliesh was practically transfered to Villa with the fuss over compensation)

3. Training. (tieing in with pre-season I would like a much more interactive training option so I can talk to players and feel like I am actually helping them improve.)

4. Improved player chats. (the options are currently so basic and predictable I find there is little to say to a player :/)

These were just of the top of my head, I have some other ideas which I will remember in a minute lol

There is probably already and "official" wishlist for fm12, but feel free to comment your ideas below, im interested to see what people want.

Also comment on my ideas if you wish, even if you think they are complete b.s and have many floors lol.

:thup:

Please also post any ideas in this thread, as SI monitor it. I appreciate that that thread doesn't lend itself to conversation very well, so I'll leave this one open for now, but if you want your ideas to be seen, get them in there!

Note that FM12's features have probably already been settled (if indeed there is going to be a new FM game), so it is very unlikely that any posts will influence the features there.

The player itneraction definitely needs to improve. Player X may be angry with you about being stripped of captaincy then all of a sudden with 1 click.... magic your a hero with them and like how the chat went, in other words the interaction process is too random and quite comical

They must create tactic screen with ball and without ball, because example i want when i attack to play 4-3-3 but when opponent have the ball i want that all my players are behind the ball and play tactic 4-5-1...like in real world!!!

Nothing major just a simple cosmetic feature, but I would like latest scores from your league to scoll accross the bottom of the match screen during your game. (like on FM06).

I don't play with the full screen mode so I can't use the latest scores widget, I have to keep clicking on the overview/latest scores screen.

But it feels much better when you can see the latest scores/ goal scorers/ minute they scored scrolling accross the bottom of the screen, where you can see what's going on else where whilst watching your game too. You feel more 'into' your league and other teams with this. (Well I do when playing FM06).

Great for the final day dramas etc, wish SI would bring this back for FM12..please! :D

• 7 months later...

I'd like to see...

a. There are many other lower leagues in the English game below the Blue Square North/South. Perhaps there could be a "non-league" mode where the highest division would be the blue square premier.

b. For national teams, how about having England "C" and other similar level teams from different countries.

c. Quicker activation of shouts - sometimes takes several game minutes to activate.

d. A way to change the training intensity of the whole team at one go.

e. The ability to edit set piece/corner/throw in instructions for left & right side separately.

That's about it. :)

Archived