football manager 2012, when news and photos

Does it matter? When it comes, it comes. Until then, get on with doing other things with your time.

Maybe for the person asking yes it does matter and your right when it comes it comes, but don't think being a mother hen to the lad is not needed, well not unless he is potty training.

To be honest I'm not expecting major changes to the format and not one in waiting to be released, one game does lick my lips with excitement and has nothing to do with football management pc gaming, BF3 springs too mind :D

Maybe for the person asking yes it does matter and your right when it comes it comes, but don't think being a mother hen to the lad is not needed, well not unless he is potty training.

To be honest I'm not expecting major changes to the format and not one in waiting to be released, one game does lick my lips with excitement and has nothing to do with football management pc gaming, BF3 springs too mind :D

BF3... oh I'd do anything to get a brilliant PC to play it on. Looks like I'll just have to stick to PS3. :( Oh but one thing I love PS3 for - FIFA games, new FIFA 12 looks pretty good :) some good improvements but like all other FIFAs there will most likely be a few errors. :(

Archived