Manager rating

• SI Staff

GameCenter is displayed by 'default' (ie. your ranking against all other human managers) - if you aren't signed into GameCenter then the old hall of fame against other CPU managers is shown.

• SI Staff
No no this is real football managers (coaches) as Murinho, Benitez etc etc. Once I discovered such a table

Thats the second one I mentioned - all the other real-world managers (as simulated by the CPU) are present in it; just log out of GameCenter, restart the application and look in the area where you can normally view the GameCenter leaderboard in-game.

(in next years version I'll make it visible as an option even when you're logged into GameCenter)

oka. thanks. And I had one question, if I can .... what is suggar Daddy ?

Sugar Daddy is an unlockable, when you turn it on you'll have an injection of cash into your club. It can also be manipulated by turning on accepting the cash then turning off and back on accepting the cash and so on

Generally this is considered as the one main cheat of fmh, and can be fun for a while but gets very boring playign a game when you can litterally buy cups and leagues.

Archived