Small tweaks for FM 2012

I know that FM has never ever been about the graphical side of the game and Im not suggesting that this emphasis should change but there are a few changes that might make the game more interesting in my opinion. Nothing radical but just a couple of tweaks.

1. A Virtual trophy cabinet- In the hallowed FM Hall of Fame we get a list of the legendary trophy hauls of managers and an acknowledgement of the players own achievements.I think it would be great to see a physical representation of this over time and to be able to watch your trophy room grow as you further the cause of your club. I notice that FM has also been taking steps towards including social media so this feature could be used as a way of showing off to mates your achievements on the game.

2. Club Biographies- I know you get that little bit at the beginning when you first join about the history of the club but a small biography section of the club that develops as you move forward would in my opinion be a good idea. Something that would work in a similar way to player biographies- I feel it would help create a sense of history being made as you progress in the game.

3 A CGI for when you win a trophy- just a small scene for a trophy presentation, Im not suggesting FIFA quality graphics just a better acknowledgement of a trophy win than a message in your Inbox.

These are just my suggestions and I would be interested for feedback on whether Im wide of the mark or if they would be popular and most importantly workable

Archived