Valencia or Barcelona?

Depends entirely on what you want to do.

Barcelona:

World class team

Good coaching staff/scouts

good youngsters

After the first season they have a lot of money

Valencia:

Good team - solid in most players

Some very good youngsters

A challenge to overcome Real and Barca

Relatively poor for a top side

• SI Staff

Yep, I've just finished a season with Valencia and it although it was fairly simple to get 3rd place - financially it was very tough. I'm currently in debt at the moment - so looking to sell a shed load of players this summer.

P.S: If you do choose Valencia - do everything in your power to keep Mata - amazing player. :D

valencia are a great challenge, theres a lot of dead wood to flog off, i went with a small squad the first season, but its paying dividends now, and after the first 2-3 seasons, you get more financial freedom, with one of the debts being paid off and the new stadium being built

If your looking for instant success then Barcelona are definitely your team. Unless you gave yourself restrictions to abide by or implemented goals within the game to achieve then I guess you'd last a season and get bored.

Judging by what people said, Valencia seem the more attractive team to be for me. Regarding Mata, he does look very good, do you reckon anyone would ever meet his £52m release clause as this does bother me so maybe worth giving him a higher relase clause.

Regarding Malaga, sound attractive but not as rich in this patch as they are irl.

Archived