Any of you have your team players got any Goal of the month award ever ?

Guest NikDut

Guest NikDut

I haven't got any playing in serie A, even if my team pwned all other teams, and i have goal that the commentator described as "what a goal", but, no, not even third place goal award ever.

Must be a bug.....

Guest Lee7947

Got goal of the season yesterday, It's my first time getting it. I will post it here when i have time.

Guest NikDut

oh, ok then.

i just feel weird that i have some as hercules and psv, but in the same save when i go to milan i haven't got any.

Yes, the winners tend to be long range shots - don't we all moan about that and create tactics to cut these down as much as possible? The game isnt clever enough to know that a slick passing move resulting in a tap in can be a great goal.

So for once, it is probably your tactics.

This is something I have noticed, despite scoring many goals the text commentary have orgasmed over, I have never once, in any version of the game, ever had goal of the month.

It would be interesting to see how it's worked out as some of the goals I've scored have been amazing and some of the goals I see winning goal of the month and of the year just aren't nearly as good.

And no, I NEVER seem to win it.

Interesting statistic:

Kispest, my B team playing in the second tier of Hungarian Football have gotten in total 9 of the ten goals of the year for that division and 25 of 30 places including 19 of the last 20 for goal of the season. My first team however has only won 4 of the 10 and 10 of the 30 places overall.

I do feel this way too. I've never had one make it in Serie A despite scoring some good goals... I thought it was a cert when this happened:

I guess there could possibly be something going on to do with Serie A... Or just not having any luck lol

Both by the same player in the same game a couple of minutes apart lol

But unfortunately it go no where near the top 3 :)

Yes. 2 or 3 times a season I get a goal in the goal of the months.

Also got goal of the season yesterday. Tim Howard free-kick headed by Rodwell to Nani( both against Howard), who then proceeds to smash the ball from about 70 yards into the middle of the goal.

Archived