finances in fm 08

i started a new game as wycombe on fm 08. i signed 5 players all on free transfers during pre season. i am 10k under my wage budget and my bank balance started of at 380k. now i am in november and it now stands at 167k so i think by the end of the season i will be screwed. i have no loan debts or anything and it is still decreasing rapidly. can any1 help me plz????

i started a new game as wycombe on fm 08. i signed 5 players all on free transfers during pre season. i am 10k under my wage budget and my bank balance started of at 380k. now i am in november and it now stands at 167k so i think by the end of the season i will be screwed. i have no loan debts or anything and it is still decreasing rapidly. can any1 help me plz????

You can try to restructure your wages.

Go to your board room tab, and under board room requests, ask them to allow for extra wage funds.

If this doesn't work, asking for a budget restructuring might work. Whenever I try this option, it's to move money from extra wage budget to transfer money, but if you need it to go the other way, it might let you. Not sure about that though.

Budget restructuring wont do anything for him. The same money would still be going out.

Try not to assume that being below your wage budget means that you will see profits. Take a good look at your players bonuses, they can bleed you dry if you dont look after them.

i think most of the money i lose is after home games for some reason but my financial situation has got better since i posted this and since i moved up the table i have turned evrything around.

thanks 4 the help

Archived