James Constable * drop

How come that -playing with the U´s- James Constable star rating dropped from 3 to 1.5 in December 2010?

He was injured from august to november i have to add. Does it count that much?

He was one of my best players now he´s become very bad.

WHY??

When you say he has become very bad are you just basing this on the star rating or on his stats/performances?

My understanding with the star rating is that as you buy better players/your existing players get better then the star rating may decrease for some players as it is comparing their ability against your current squad.

Therefore if you have brought much better players to the U's over this time and the team is playing well then n exisiting players star rating may decrease because he is now being compared against a much better team/squad of players.

When you say he has become very bad are you just basing this on the star rating or on his stats/performances?

My understanding with the star rating is that as you buy better players/your existing players get better then the star rating may decrease for some players as it is comparing their ability against your current squad.

Therefore if you have brought much better players to the U's over this time and the team is playing well then n exisiting players star rating may decrease because he is now being compared against a much better team/squad of players.

oh! didnt think of that! thanks a lot for this thought.

so i think im gonna sell him now... :)

The star rating I would use just as an indicative rating, if he only has a low star rating but has decent attributes/plays well then I would focus on that more.

I use the star ratings alot more now than I used to but mainly for my shortlists in keeping an eye on new players and potential stars.

For my own squad I predominantly base my opinions on their ratings and match play as it is more realistic to the benefit they actually give the club.

Yeah possibly your team has outgrown him and based on the star system it seems to be saying that his worth to you has diminished as the other players in the squad are now better than before.

If he isn't delivering on the field and the star system is saying he is quite poor then I would get rid of him.

Archived