Football manager is Slow

My game is really slow. I have 5 countries running with 15 leagues in it and a large database. I played my game last night which had 5-star Computer Performance and Game Speed. But when I went to play it earlier the game is going really slow it has 2 stars on game speed and computer performance. My game is really slow now. It also takes about 30 secs to save a game. I have also realised there is none disk space on my PC. My computer is good enough to play the game.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9045/randomhj.png

This is my computer space. My game is still going slow

Hard drive space has little to do with game performance. How much RAM do you have, what kind of graphics card do you have, are you running lots of other processes/applications when you play FM that take up memory?

I don't know much about computers but I think some of those questions are more relevant to how quickly FM will run.

Hard drive space has little to do with game performance. How much RAM do you have, what kind of graphics card do you have, are you running lots of other processes/applications when you play FM that take up memory?

I don't know much about computers but I think some of those questions are more relevant to how quickly FM will run.

I have nothing on except FM when i play it.

Archived