Your Best Ever Season?

First of all this isn't the boasting thread, as this is about your best full season, rather than just one really good match. Here you can post SS of the league table, fixtures and the stats of your top scorer/best player etc.

I'll get the ball rolling here with what was without doubt my greatest season ever, to break the 100 point barrier on the final day, to break the 100 goal barrier, and to win the quadruple:

seasd.jpg

My run-in, marching through Europe:

fixs.png

[/url]

And of course, my best player and top scorer:

My top scorer:

corbs.png

However I'm sure to be posting my new best season shortly, as I'm close to doing an unbeaten season (In all competitions). I'll let you know how it goes on!

the one i just completed, i always play as man utd so i started off as Newcastle where you have more constraints and i managed to get them to 12th (1st season 11.3 patch) and now in this season (2nd season) just about to play the FA cup 4th round got them up to 5th or 6th so far . Its not much but i found it more achieveworthy then ECL with Utd

On FM11, my first season with Peterborough. Scored a crazy number of goals (mainly due to the efforts of Mackail-Smith) and finished on 94 points! Only came second, though, as Plymouth managed to pick up 98. Damn Peter Reid!

i went a season unbeaten in every competition only losing on penalties in the F.A cup final with my Villa team. Im finding this game way too easy, so I quit Villa and went to an under achieving Arsenal team.

on football manager 2007 i am currently on a 410 game unbeaten run with sampdoria in the league, this is coupled with being unbeaten in the champions league, the club world championship and the italian cup, so i'm not sure what my true unbeaten run is in all competitions

Archived