FMH PSP Training

I set everything to intense on the training (as you do!) After continuing a few times I can see the stats updated and they tend to stay there and not change throughout my game.. Do stats not go up and down?

- James

I set everything to intense on the training (as you do!) After continuing a few times I can see the stats updated and they tend to stay there and not change throughout my game.. Do stats not go up and down?

- James

Sometimes you see stat changes imediately sometimes it takes a season, just be careful using intensive training, there is a guide on fmvibe which is pretty useful for the new starter (free plug for you there Dec)

Yeah but are they the stats that the player has until he gets older and starts decreasing? Cos they don't seem to change once the training has kicked in...

- James

again this is very much player dependant, also playing games factors into stat change alot aswell from what I have found.

(free plug for you there Dec)

;) You know me too well.

Stats do increase but age is a massive factor as if they are around 27 they won't increase as much as they will when 17. Other factors could be performance, playing time and the training itself as if they have trained for 2 months on the training it will be increasing the attributes but it won't increase it as much after 2 years as they are used to it and have maxed out the growth in a way.

Archived