Quick question about stadiums

What i wanted to know is if there any chance of the game allowing me (Lazio) buy Stadio Olimpico and then terminate A.S Roma lease? It just that i am little bit obsessed with making Roma play the role of bystanders in the city of Rome itself.

I'm pretty sure the stadiums are treated as separate grounds.

ie. as if Lazio played at Stadio Olimpico in one part of Rome, and Roma played at Stadio Olimpico II over the other side of the city.

As for actually purchasing the ground, all you can hope for is the option to ask your board for this (I asked my Peterborough board to buy London Road ground, and they did so). But I wouldn't have thought it to be likely for Lazio.

I'm pretty sure the stadiums are treated as separate grounds.

ie. as if Lazio played at Stadio Olimpico in one part of Rome, and Roma played at Stadio Olimpico II over the other side of the city.

As for actually purchasing the ground, all you can hope for is the option to ask your board for this (I asked my Peterborough board to buy London Road ground, and they did so). But I wouldn't have thought it to be likely for Lazio.

Yeah technically they play in different stadiums in FM, same as the Milan teams, you can buy the stadium if the right conditions are met, but it wont affect Roma in anyway, they wont pay you rent money or anything like that.

Ok cheers, looks like i am just gonna have to build a bigger stadium and continue my cross city raids on there youth team :)

What are the benefits of the board buying your stadium?

When my Peterborough board bought London Road, they then made it all-seater instead of partial terracing. Only an extra 4,000 seats or so, but it all helps.

• 2 months later...

Is there anyway i can upgrade my corporate facilities without expanding the capacity?

Also does anyone know how much it would cost to purchase the Olimpico ?

Would this allow me to attract a sponsor for the stadium ?

Archived