You know your team is playing well when...

Hi all, I'm in a good mood this morning fresh from unexpectedly winning my first silverware on my current save in the wee small hours so here's a fun thread to start the day.

Complete the following sentence (I'll get the ball rolling):

You know your team is playing well when...

your midfielder scores two absolute screamers from free kicks two games in succession (the second being the equaliser in a cup final :) ) when you've never scored a direct FK in four seasons prior to that

... you didn't watch your team's first half, see that the opposition has scored 1 goal in the corner of the eye and then use 'show anger' as team talk because your team has been playing badly of late. Right after the kick-off you realise, that your team has already scored 6 goals :D

... you need to threaten your players with unspeakable things to avoid complacency, but the game only have "expect a win" as a choice. (the choices should START at expect a win and increase in demands from there!)

Agreed. Team talks get tricky at this point because your players get complaceny EVERY game.....

I know my team is playing when my team composed of reserves and youth team players, averaging 19 years old, and they do this to the second best team in italy:

firenze.png

...When you defeat Brazil in 3 different situations and the 3 times the manager is sacked after the match

Haha that is awesome. Brazilian managers get sacked way to quickly in this game....

Archived