Huge problem. Please help me

About 2 weeks ago my computer was fried with a virus and I lost everything. I was able to regain football manager with my steam account but without my saved game. I have now started 2 new games since my computer has come back and have now lost both. What's going on? I started a game and was able to load it once to play it but after session 2 and when I went back for session 3 the game was no longer there. So I started a new game, mid game I was unable to save it. It said "game unable to be saved". Was it because I was screwing around with trying to get the premier league team logos on there mid-game? The name of my saved game is in the files, but I cannot load it when I get to the game screen.

How sure are you that the virus is not still there?

Otherwise, I doubt that anyone will be able to identify this problem for you without alot more information. I would suggest that you try experimenting by creating a new save, vacationing a year or two, save, exit, reboot, and see if you can still load the new game.

First of all make sure that you have updated all the hardware drivers , especially the graphics card. Then uninstall, clear out the cache folder, reinstall and patch again. Then start a new game, with the default database and no extras and see if that runs OK.

I think it is ok now. Looks like the problem was whenever I started a new game another football manager folder would appear and then dissapear when the game was over. That also explains why the logos were not showing up. I deleted the imposter folder.

Although I downloaded that 9,000 logo thing and the only ones I have outside of the EPL are Shaktar,Tom,Koln and Toluca. Very odd, but I don't really care about that too much

Archived