Have you ever won every league game in a season?

• 4 weeks later...

well done, closest i came was 1 unbeaten season with psv but i drew abotu 5 games, in all honesty i dont think you can win every game (without cheating) in england italy spain or germany too hard but in holland, russia scotland at a club with a rep to attract decent players u can dominate like youve done its a great challenge

I've done it once before, and it looks like in my current save I might be about to do it again, having won every game this season into January. I have to say though, my team is now hugely stronger than any other team in the league, so I wouldn't be surprised if I do it once or twice more until my current players retire.

I did it once, although I've had a few unbeaten seasons. I pretty much always draw/lose to one of the struggling teams, which gets frustrating :p On my TNS save there was one team who always beat me, despite me outplaying them. Damn that Lee Trundle!

Best season of mine included only conceeding 1 goal in the league all season in my current man utd save. Never got near that again though, strange as I feel my team is better in comparison to opposition now than when it happened but guess I am just not getting team talks right - or not bribed the ref enough (constantly had opponent goals disallowed that season)

yes I did it with my home town team Falu FK on fm10 in the lowest playable swedish league on the game, if i recall it right it's a 22 game session, and i loaned in an XI of youth players from Allsvenskan

so it was not a suprising run of results, my team was just simply 3 times better then the once i played against

Nope, came close to an unbeaten season with Lyon in Fm07 (or 08), but lost the penultimate game. Am currently top of the Premier with Norwich (19/20 season), and have only lost to Citeh at home 1-0, and am 10 points clear with 10 to play, already scoring over 100 goals, so this is amongst my finest achievements.

May quit after this season as it's getting a tad boring though, and take over a league 2 club

Never won every league game in a season. But in my current save; Last season I was starting my 4th season with Shalke, was going for league for a 3rd time in a row. (moved there after a number of seasons with Leyton Orient).

Anyway, I was 15 league games into the season, Unbeaten, 1 draw, rest wins. Arsenal approached me, whom IRL i support, I never start with them, hoping to get invite! They was 12th in the league, in all types of mess. I managed to finish the season with them without losing any of their games.

So as a manager, I have gone unbeaten in the league through a season with two different clubs in two different leagues!

I made a really good tactic that transferred from Shalke to Arsenal.

Yes i went unbeaten from level 11 to level 8 :) and level 11 and 10 i won everygame LLM rules

Not LLM...

I did it twice in a row in Serie A with Sassuolo, and I've done it before with Velez in Argentina. And Celtic. However I've never done it in my first decade at a club, and at Sassuolo it took me nearly 30 years before I went unbeaten, and a few more before I started to clean up.

Won 37/38 with my Real team in season 2 on FM09 I think it was, closest I've ever come. Was so so so ****ed off I drew 1-1 with Mallorca if I remember rightly. Done quite a few unbeaten seasons but never that 100% record. Sure I've had it mess up with 37/38 in the last game of the season once but can't remember who that was with... probably Celtic or Litex.

Archived