Good Management or Bad Management??

Right so after 2 successful season as Spurs boss, Real Madrid sack Mourinho and im shortlisted, so i apply..

But i want to bring L.Modric and G.Bale and i know Spurs will want over £40m each for them.. So im debating on getting them to sign a new contract with a minimum fee added in

What you guys think about it??

Bad management...as in real life, managers have VERY little say on a players contract...so by doing that, you'd be exploiting game...

Would be quite cool though if you could have a word with them in player interaction and sorta say 'hey, im leaving, you should join me at...'

I am in 2018 season and am 151 days into my Real Madrid job after been at Ajax, Corinthians and Everton. I just signed Luca Moderic from Tottenham for 3.8million (he is 33 now though) and I see him as a squad rotation player to Christian Ronaldo on the right wing.

I spent 220million quid on reinforcing the team that finished 4th and 6th in the last 2 seasons and am now determined to break that.

What I found with Real in 2018 is that they are an ageing team with an enormous amount of talent already there. The midfield is awesome Ozil, Henrique, Fabregas and Ronaldo are exceptional players with a back up/rotation of Di Maria, Canales, Pastore and Modric. It is so difficult to know who to play as they all perform well.

As previously mentioned I wass with Everton and swooped to sign the centre back I had previously signed for them Phil Jones for 49.5 million. The defence in my opinion needed rehashing as they finished 5th the season BEFORE I took over scoring 76 but concending 46 and the previous season finished 6th scoring 69 conceding 47

Archived